Minimum System Requirements:
- 400 MHz Pentium II or equivalent, or a 400 MHz G3 processor or better.
- Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP. Warcraft III requires Mac OS® 9.0 or higher, or Mac OS X® 10.1.3 or higher
- Warcraft III requires 128 MB of RAM. Virtual Memory should be enabled on computers running pre-Mac OS X versions of the Mac OS®.
- A keyboard and mouse are required.
- A hard drive with at least 550 MB of free space
- 8MB 3D video card (TNT, i810, Voodoo 3, Rage 128 equivalent or better) with DirectX 8.1 support. For Mac OS® systems, a video card consisting of an ATI Technologies or nVidia chipset with at least 16 MB of memory is required.
- A DirectX-compatible 16-bit sound card is recommended. Warcraft III will work with the built-in sound features of the Mac OS®.
Recommended System Requirements:
- 600 MHz processor or better
- 256 MB of RAM
- 32 MB 3D Video card
- Access to Blizzard Entertainment's online gaming service, Battle.net, requires a low-latency, active Internet connection rated at 28.8 Kbps or faster.
- Multiplayer games played over a LAN require an active connection to a TCP/IP network.